Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Into week 4

Ok, week three was disappointing.  I'm down a total of 7.5 pounds and only 1 pound of that was lost in week 3.  Then, we had my son's birthday party at the pool and I was forced to see just how bad off I've let myself get.  I'm pretty much throwing a pity party today.  I ate pizza after summer camp with my kids and really acted quite childish.  Why do I do that to myself?  I was just thinking the other day that everytime I watched "Biggest Loser", week 3 was the worst week for weight loss.  I'm hoping I'm just in some sort of metabolism shift and week 4 will compensate for the low loss.

Alright, tomorrow is a new day.  I will stay motivated.  Here are some positive things I have noticed:
      1. I don't have near the muffin top over my pants that I had.
      2. My hair isn't falling out as bad- about 50% of what was falling out
      3. Energy is way up- almost normal, definitely not sluggish
   
 
I need to do a race soon. Is anyone out there running who wouldn't mind slowing down so I could join them?  Jogging is my all time favorite workout... gotta tap back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment