Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Family, Motivations

Meet my family! I am so proud of this bunch.  My little girl, A and my son, M dressed up at church today. The theme was super heroes and princesses. It was an amazing day of baptisms and barbeque. We love our church-www.peopleschurch.tv
 
As far as the diet. I lost another .5.  So, I'm down 6.5 in two weeks.  I'm happy with that.  I didn't do shakes this weekend, but I ate pretty clean.  I went to a PartyLite party where there was tons of barbeque.  I filled my plate with cucumbers, carrots, strawberries, a slice of pineapple and two dry ribs.  I'm pretty proud of that.  I did take a metabolism pill because I knew I may have a cheat...I did... a pina colada.  It was fabulous.  Back on the shakes in the morning and I'm ready for a busy week.  I saw this motivation on FB and thought it fit well right HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment